09 September 2018

Communicating through Silent Puzzle Building STEM

Kids need to learn different ways of communicating and this STEM challenge is a great way to show them they can communicate without talking!

Buy your copy of this STEM challenge here!


Here are some quick pics from this challenge!  I grabbed the same 6 puzzles from the local Dollar Tree (60 pieces each) of the United States map.  I placed the pieces into plastic baggies and then gave them to each group without the box.


This is a great STEM challenge to use at the beginning of the year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About The Blog Author!

Hi there!  I am a 4th and 5th grade teacher with 25 years of experience in urban public schools.  I have taught in five different buildings ...

Powered by Blogger.

Grab my button!

Popular Posts

Los Angeles

Los Angeles

Total Pageviews