01 November 2021

Celebrate National STEM Day - November 8, 2021

National STEM Day is a great day to do a STEM Challenge in your classroom!  This year it is celebrated on November 8th!


For this challenge, you just need 20 assorted straws and a 21 cm. strip of tape.  We do this challenge in pairs!  I use assorted straws for this challenge, some wide, some thin, and some bendy.  It is a great way to use up those extra straws!


I take a picture of each finished tower and we post the pictures and lab sheets on a bulletin board.  Our school encourages every classroom to do a STEM Challenge on the National Day of STEM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About The Blog Author!

Hi there!  I am a 4th and 5th grade teacher with 25 years of experience in urban public schools.  I have taught in five different buildings ...

Powered by Blogger.

Grab my button!

Popular Posts

Los Angeles

Los Angeles

Total Pageviews