14 July 2023

Rubber Duck Theme - Quack Quack, Look Who's Back!


I am looping with my class this year to the next grade level.  I really enjoy having the same kids for two years.  I have been looking for a classroom theme, and I recently decided on rubber ducks!

I decided first to develop a set of STEM challenges using rubber ducks.  We plan on doing these the first two weeks of school!


Click here to purchase this STEM pack!  These challenges can also be bought separately!

I can't wait to do the first challenge in this pack!  Students have to rescue as many rubber ducks as they can using the materials provided.  Click here to purchase just this challenge!


How many ducks can you get above the table-top using the materials provided?

Rubber Duck Rescue Challenge

Materials Needed: (per team)

- 3 plastic cups

- 6 wide popsicle sticks

- 2 index cards

- rubber ducks


I am working on figuring out a Welcome bulletin board and other items now.


Do you have a theme in your classroom?  What is your theme?  


:) Smart Chick






0 comments:

Post a Comment

About The Blog Author!

Hi there!  I am a 4th and 5th grade teacher with 25 years of experience in urban public schools.  I have taught in five different buildings ...

Powered by Blogger.

Grab my button!

Popular Posts

Los Angeles

Los Angeles

Total Pageviews