03 May 2016

May the 4th Be with You...

Who doesn't LOVE Star Wars?  It has always been one of my favorite movie collections since I was a little kid.  I have a pack of Star Wars STEM Challenges that I have used in the past, but this year we have so much going on that I needed to find a much quicker activity.  We are starting to add the A (Art) to make our STEM school a more STEAM school.  In the spirit of art, we decided to try this activity:


We went to youtube and found a great video on how to draw a Stormtrooper.  All you have to do is project the video for all to see.  The kids grabbed black markers and went right to work.  They turned out great!  The Art Hub for Kids collection on youtube has a ton of drawing videos.  The kids were so emgaged and interested in the activity!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About The Blog Author!

Hi there!  I am a 4th and 5th grade teacher with 25 years of experience in urban public schools.  I have taught in five different buildings ...

Powered by Blogger.

Grab my button!

Popular Posts

Los Angeles

Los Angeles

Total Pageviews