01 November 2023

National STEM Day - November 8, 2023


Celebrate National STEM Day on November 8th!  This is a fun challenge to do on this day with cheap and easy to find materials.


All you need is a set of 20 cups and a timer!  I get 20 cups for each group and we always REUSE our cups for various STEM challenges throughout the year.


The challenge with this one is the TIME LIMIT!  I always let students discuss their building strategies BEFORE I begin the timer.


Have some STEM fun to celebrate National STEM Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About The Blog Author!

Hi there!  I am a 4th and 5th grade teacher with 25 years of experience in urban public schools.  I have taught in five different buildings ...

Powered by Blogger.

Grab my button!

Popular Posts

Los Angeles

Los Angeles

Total Pageviews