17 February 2015

Questioning with Crystal Kits ~ A STEM Break


Get ready for another STEM break!  I frequent the Dollar Tree for the supplies for many of my STEM Break activities that I give to each of the teachers in my building!  You can find some great stuff there!

Our students are always working on their questioning skills.  This STEM Break always causes a lot of questions to be asked!  All you need for this STEM Break is a crystal kit for each classroom.  The kit contains everything you need!  I ordered mine from the Dollar Tree.  Click on the picture for the link to purchase these kits!


Click here for the STEM Break ~ Crystals google doc!


It is so important for students to ask the right questions!  This is an easy way to encourage questioning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About The Blog Author!

Hi there!  I am a 4th and 5th grade teacher with 25 years of experience in urban public schools.  I have taught in five different buildings ...

Powered by Blogger.

Grab my button!

Popular Posts

Los Angeles

Los Angeles

Total Pageviews