24 June 2019

Ozobots - Have you heard of them?

I was able to buy some Ozobots for my classroom this year and the kids love them!  These coding robots are a great way to have kids work together in class.  I have one ozobot for each group in my classroom.  You can fund them through a donors choose project!

Click here for the Ozobot link on Amazon.

I developed five different challenges for my students to do with the ozobots and the kids had a lot of fun trying to figure out each one.






We did one challenge each day for a week.  The kids got really good at coding their ozobots!

Click here to purchase the Ozobot Challenge pack!  (The challenges are also sold individually.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About The Blog Author!

Hi there!  I am a 4th and 5th grade teacher with 25 years of experience in urban public schools.  I have taught in five different buildings ...

Powered by Blogger.

Grab my button!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Los Angeles

Los Angeles

Total Pageviews