20 June 2019

Making Balloon Racers

My students had a blast making and using their Balloon Racers.  We did this towards the end of the school year and the kits we bought worked great!  I gave time for the kids to build their racers, we did some labs testing different types of balloons, amounts of air in the balloon, etc.  They were so good at science labs they were able to do these labs in small groups as I moved around to facilitate as needed.




I grabbed the Balloon Racer kits from Lakeshore this year and they worked great!  Click here for the link to the kit!  There are 10 cars in each kit for $25.  Just add some tape!  We also added extra types of balloons for our labs.

Click here to purchase the Balloon Racers Lab pack!

These racers encourage kids to ask and test a lot of different questions.  They had a fantastic time AND they learned a lot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About The Blog Author!

Hi there!  I am a 4th and 5th grade teacher with 25 years of experience in urban public schools.  I have taught in five different buildings ...

Powered by Blogger.

Grab my button!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Los Angeles

Los Angeles

Total Pageviews